Beautiful patterns from Anna Graham of Noodlehead. This is a paper pattern for the PoolsideTote, a bag that's large enough to carry your towels so you can imagine what else you could use it for. This is a great bag for anyone who finds themselves carrying lots of extras for their kids (sweaters, water bottles, snack packs, books) or for yourself (all the same things).
- it’s roomy! I can fit 4 beach towels and more in mine!
- two pocket options, zippered closure or a slip pocket (or you could do both – one on each side)
- fun accents to show off your favorite quilting cotton prints
- key loop
+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric.
- Exterior fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Lining fabric 1 1/4 yards (1 yard if using 54’’ wide fabric)
- Accent fabric (Handles, pocket lining) 3/4 yard
- Accent fabric (facing) 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (optional)
- twill tape or ribbon 1” wide 4.5’’ piece
- *fusible woven interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20’’ wide) 2 3/4 yards (there are additional interfacing options included with the pattern)
- swivel clasp (1’’) or d-ring (1’’)
Recommended Fabrics: home dec, heavy linen, denim, canvas, twill, duck cloth, for exterior and lining. Quilting cotton for accent fabrics.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 7.5” D x 14.5” W across base, 14.5” tall, 23.5” including handle