Sorry, we're sold out - $12.50 CAD
Lee from Freshly Pieced has designed a number of beautiful quilt patterns for the modern quilter.
The wavelength pattern is one of her quilts that comes with complete instructions for a couple of variations on the design theme. Fabric requirements are outlined in the image of the pattern's back cover.
Exploding variation, crib size - 45" x 63"
Exploding variation, lap size - 59" x 77"
Traditional variation, crib size - 44" x 64"
Traditional variation, lap size - 62" x 85"
"This is my twist on a traditional Grandmother's Two-Patch block."
• 8-page, full-color pattern
• Pattern offers two construction choices—foundation paper-piecing or traditional piecing using templates
• Pattern includes full instructions for two design variations (a Traditional Variation and an "Exploding" Variation)
• Choice of two sizes for each design variation, crib or lap size
• Pattern is ideal for beginning paper-piecers and even those with NO paper-piecing experience at all. Complete step-by-step instructions showing how to paper-piece this simple block are included, along with photos of every step.