Clover Chaco Liner Pen - choose your colour
Sorry, we're sold out -
This is my favourite marking tool for garment sewing or quilting. No ink - just chalk lines that dust off. The tapered point makes fine lines on your work for easy marking.
Choose your colour
From Clover -
Fine point permits accurate drawing of both straight lines and free hand curves. The Refill Catridge for Chaco Liner Pen Style (sold separately) is easy to replace when the powdered ink runs out.
- Fit the cap to bottom of the pen during usefor added length and easy drawing
- Pat the powdered ink to erase lines and marks. Wash fabric with detergent to remove any persistent marks
Notes for Use
- Test on a piece of scrap fabric to be sure that the lines and marks can be erased (do not use fabrics that are not washable)
- Keep the Chaco Liner Pen Style as vertical as possible during use
- Ironing or dry cleaning may make the marks permanent
- Fasten the cap firmly to the body when not in use, to prevent spills
- Body: ABS Resin, Polyethylene
- Powder: Talc, Pigment
You might also like these