Ships and Violins Quilt Pattern - The Square of Pegasus
Ships and Violins is Cristina de Miranda, a talented designer and quilter who has taken us by storm here at Fabric Spark. This gifted quick study has been designing and making her whole life but turned to quilting only 3 years ago, and like many of us, has never looked back. Her patterns are beautifully written, completely original and versatile (see the individual patterns for a wide range of sizes and projects).
The Constellations Series is her first set of printed patterns, and we carry all of them.
THE SQUARE OF PEGASUS is the first design in the Constellations Series. It's a foundation paper pieced pattern. The templates are available in two sizes. Four projects have been included in the pattern: pillow (with envelope backing), wall hanging (with corner pockets), baby, and throw.
Yardage and cutting instructions have been provided for all four projects. Note that the Fabric A requirements are generous estimates. You may require less yardage depending on your comfort with paper piecing, use of scraps, technique, and width of fabric.
- Templates in two sizes
- Illustrated foundation paper piecing instructions
- Instructions on how to sew an envelope pillow backing and wall hanging pockets
- Cutting instructions for four projects (great for beginners!)
- Illustrated quilt top assembly instructions
- Colouring page and alternate colourways
- Tips on how to conserve fabric