Closet Core Kelly Anorak Jacket Pattern
Style meets function with the Kelly Anorak; a classic shape with a modern cut, this simple coat is the perfect choice for transitional weather.
Lightweight and unlined, it features a two-piece cuffed sleeve, optional drawstring waist, gusseted flap pocket and a zipper placket with snap buttons. View A will keep you warm and dry with a roomy three-piece hood, while View B features a classic stand-up collar.
Pattern covers sizes 0 - 20
Sewing level is Intermediate
Choose medium to heavyweight woven fabrics such as twill, canvas, denim and linen. Make the ultimate rain coat with a waterproof fabric like ripstop, waxed canvas or Goretex.
45 "/ 1.14m
0-8 = 3.5 yd / 3.2m , 8-20 = 4 yd / 3.75m
58 "/ 1.5m
0-8 = 2.5yd / 2.3m , 8-14 = 3 yd / 2.75m, 16-20 = 3.5yd / 3.2m
- 13 x 1/2 ”-5/8" (12-15mm) metal snap buttons
- Separating coat zipper with pull on left side (sizes 0-4 = 24 ”zipper, sizes 6-20 = 26” zipper)
- 1 1/2 ”yard (1.3m) 5mm drawstring
- Optional: 3 yards of double fold bias tape to finish neckline and coat hem (can be replaced with serged stitch or homemade bias tape)
- Optional: 2 x grommets - size # 0 or # 1, inside diameter 6-7 mm (can be replaced with machine buttonhole)
- Optional: topstitching thread
- Polyester thread
- Marking tool