Introduction to Walking Foot Quilting Workshop - Wednesday September 14, 1:00 - 4:00 PM
In this 3 hour workshop you'll discover the basics of walking foot quilting. We'll explore channels, matchsticks, crosshatches, radiating lines, curves, echoes and spirals.
For the safety and comfort of yourself, our other customers, and the staff, we ask that workshop participants bring proof of vaccination and are symptom free.
Difficulty - confident beginners and all other levels
Timing - Wednesday September 14, 1:00 - 4:00
Teacher - Jane Cramer
Supply List - You do not have to bring a sewing machine or walking foot to this class. We have sewing machines available for your use.
We will send a detailed reminder at least a week before the workshop, but you should plan on bringing
- eight 12" square quilt sandwiches using solid fabrics, already spray or pin basted (spray basting is preferred). Note you will not be able to spray baste in the shop.
- marking pens and tools (chalk pencils, mechanical pencils, hera marker, etc.)
- masking tape
- one spool each of light and dark thread
- quilting gloves (recommended)
- your sewing kit with scissors or snips, pins, measuring tape, 12" ruler, notepad and pen
Note - we are capping the class at 6 participants. If we have less than 3 participants, we will cancel the class and refund your full purchase price. Otherwise, workshops are non-refundable. If you cancel with at least a week's notice, we will give you a store credit. If you find you can't make it, with less than one week's notice, you are welcome to send someone in your place.