Custom Wool Poor Boy Hat Workshop- November 30 10:00 - 4:00
Friday October 25th 10am - 4pmPlease
Note - Workshops are non-refundable. If you cancel with 2 weeks notice, we will give you a store credit. If you cancel with less than 2 weeks notice, we'll give you a store credit for 50% of the value of the workshop. If you don't show up for a class (no notice) you will unfortunately forfeit your class payment. All class fees are prepaid, either online or in the shop at the time of booking.
- sewing machine in good working order
- 1- 2” wide see through plastic ruler 18” or 55cm long
- pencil, pen for tracing pattern (no felt tip), eraser
- assortment of universal sharp machine needles
- straight pins
- thread to match and or contrast with chosen fabric(s)
- tape measure
- sharp scissors for both fabric and paper
- 1/3 yd 54" wide boiled wool (or, if using 45" wide hand loomed wool; such as a harris tweed you would need at least 2/3 yard and more if you are matching up the patterns.
- 1/3 yd flannel for the lining (or 1/2 yard if you are matching up a pattern like a plaid)
- interfacings included in the workshop price