Baseball Cap Workshop - Thursday June 21st 10am-1pm
Sorry, we're sold out -
Just in time for the summer, make your own lined six panel baseball cap!
Sheila, our wonderful resident milliner, will teach you how to sew up your very own cap, custom sized to fit you.
Make your statement on the field, court, beach, street or golf course. Once you have the skills, you'll be making more for your family and friends.
Teacher - Sheila Moore
Date - Thursday june 21st 10am - 1pm
- sewing machine in good working order.
- 1/4 yard of outer fabric for your cap (can be a mix of coordinating designs) you can use quilting cottons, denim, cotton/linen blend; your choice
- 1/4 yard of coordinating lining fabric (quilting cotton is good)
- thread (contrasting colour for top stitching that will show up on your fabric).
- pencil & plain cardboard (cereal box would work great)
- fabric marking pen or pencil ( a colour that will show up on your fabric).
- sewing machine needles 14/90 or denim needles if using denim
- we will supply the interfacing for the peak
- if you're missing any of the above, we sell all of this in the shop (except the machines)
You might also like these